Unfair zine making
Time & Location
About The Event
UNFAIR ZINE MAKING
Free and open to only 10 UAL students*
Venue: Camberwell Learning Zone
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018 from 4 to 7 pm
As part of ‘Small Publishing Unfair!’ an exhibition at Camberwell College of Arts Library from 30 April – 21 May 2018, , join us for zine making with Editorial Facsimile.
We will study what it is a zine and how to produce one.
We will have a look at some zines from EF Special Collections.
We will discuss and debate unfair conditions in zine making.
We will produce a collaborative zine.
Part one: 50 minutes
• Introduction and sharing zines examples.
• Making unfair and fun conditions.
Break time: 10 minutes
Part two: 100 minutes
• Imagine and structure the zine.
• Reproduction and cover making.
Conversation: 20 minutes
Every student must bring its own sketchbook, notebook or reflective journal. We will share materials but if you have some of the following, please bring them: Cutter, pencil, stapler, eraser, cutting board, bone folder, ruler.
* Booking essential via http://EditorialFacsimile.eventbrite.com or www.editorialfacsimile.com/events This academic event is supported by University of Guadalajara.
- Workshop for UAL student£0£00£0